|Part Number ||Number of Treads inc. Platform ||Closed Length (m) ||Platform Height (m) ||Approx. Working Height (m) ||Weight (kg) |
|7050318 ||3 ||1.32 ||0.57 ||2.32 ||4.97 |
|7050418 ||4 ||1.56 ||0.80 ||2.55 ||5.77 |
|7050518 ||5 ||1.80 ||1.02 ||2.77 ||6.77 |
|7050618 ||6 ||2.04 ||1.24 ||2.99 ||8.27 |
|7050718 ||7 ||2.28 ||1.47 ||3.22 ||9.27 |
The WernerWorkstation stepladder is ergonomically designed to achieve maximum performance when working at height. With twin safety handrails for increased support during use, this ladder also features a tray to hold up to 12kg of tools and materials for any job. The large platform, perfect for standing on, provides added comfort and stability during use. Approved to the latest EN131 standard. For Professional Use.
- Twin safety handrails for increased support when climbing the ladder
- High performance steel platform - cycle tested to over 50,000 cycles using 150kgs
- Stow away work tray keeps tools and materials accessible whilst you work, for loads up to 12kg (26lbs)
- Strong, deep slip-resistant treads for security
- Lower hinge provides a more compact footprint enabling users to get closer to their work
- 150kg load capacity. Load includes user, tools, materials, etc.
- Approved to the latest EN131 Standard
- For Professional Use