|Part Number ||Number of Treads inc. Platform ||Closed Length (m) ||Platform Height (m) ||Approx. Working Height (m) ||Weight (kg) |
|7400218L ||2 ||1.07 ||0.38 ||2.13 ||3.0 |
|7400318L ||3 ||1.30 ||0.60 ||2.35 ||3.55 |
|7400418L ||4 ||1.54 ||0.83 ||2.58 ||4.12 |
|7400518L ||5 ||1.78 ||1.05 ||2.80 ||4.81 |
|7400618L ||6 ||2.02 ||1.27 ||3.02 ||7.16 |
|7400718L ||7 ||2.25 ||1.49 ||3.24 ||8.38 |
|7400818L ||8 ||2.49 ||1.71 ||3.46 ||9.68 |
Designed to provide maximum comfort for the user, the aluminium stepladder features a large platform that provides a secure and comfortable work area and a high handrail for added stability whilst using the ladder. This ladder is ideal for every day jobs around the worksite. Approved to the latest EN131 standard. For Professional Use.
- Large non-slip, steel platform for added strength - cycle tested to over 50,000 cycles using 150kgs
- Secure slip-resistant treads for added grip
- High safety handrail for added stability - platform to handrail height 0.60m (2ft)
- 150kg load capacity. Load includes user, tools, materials, etc.
- Made from high grade aluminium - lightweight but sturdy
- Approved to the latest EN131 Standard
- For Professional Use