Delivery & Returns
- Thoroughly inspect the goods.
- Check the quantity of items are correct.
- Thoroughly inspect the goods for any signs of damage.
- In the highly unlikely event that you are not satisfied with the condition of the goods, REFUSE delivery and write on the carriers note 'DAMAGED' and refuse the goods!
- It is your responsibility to check the goods before accepting delivery.
- If you are dissatisfied, or you are in any doubt as to the condition of the goods, you MUST write the word 'DAMAGED' on the Driver's note and refuse the delivery. Failure to do so would mean Ladders And More Limited or our Courier not being liable for damaged goods!
- The words Unchecked, Unexamined or simliar are NOT acceptable!
We deliver to all postal areas in the UK, including England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands.
Please note, an extra delivery charge will be applicable for deliveries to Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey, Guernsey and the following postcodes: AB21-56, PH11-44, IV1-56, PA20-88, All ZE, HS, KA, KY, G84. One of our Sales Team will contact you with the details.
Deliveries to these postcodes are likely to have a longer lead time. This is due to the couriers used to access these locations. We will aim to supply you with an estimated delivery date.
- Laddersandmore.co.uk deliveries are made on Mondays to Fridays (unless a Saturday delivery has been requested) between 8am and 6pm. We realise that occasionally we may try to deliver an order and you (or the intended recipient) may not be available. If there is another location to leave the delivery such as a safe place or with a neighbour the courier may opt for one of these alternatives. However please be aware that some items may require a signature which would result in failure of delivery due to somebody unable to sign for the item(s). If it is not possible for the courier to leave the item elsewhere to courier will leave a card at the delivery address confirming that they have attempted delivery. This card contains a contact number so you can speak directly to the couriers and agree a mutually convenient delivery time or alternatively, to arrange for you to collect the order directly from their depot. After three failed delivery attempts, your items will be returned to our or the manufacturers warehouse. Goods being returned to the warehouse may have a restocking charge. If a delivery has failed there may be an administration charge for failed deliveries.
- Please Note: If you do leave instructions on where to leave the item - it is at your own risk. Ladders And More Limited cannot be held responsible for any goods damaged in transit that have been left at the customer’s request. If damage is found where nobody has signed Ladders And More Limited will not be held responsible and the item(s) will not be eligible for returns. If you leave instructions for a neighbour of colleague to sign - please pass on a copy of our instructions.
- Our couriers operate right up until 5.30pm every day. In the event that there is a problem the best course of action is to call us on 01942 501634. We will then attempt to contact the courier to try and rectify any issue you may have.
Inspection of goods
- Thoroughly inspect the goods. Check the quantity of items are correct. Thoroughly inspect the goods for any sins of damage. In the highly unlikely event that you are not satisfied with the condition of the goods, REFUSE delivery and write on the carriers note 'DAMAGED' and refuse the goods! It is your responsibility to check the goods before accepting delivery. If you are dissatisfied, or you are in any doubt as to the condition of the goods, you MUST write the word 'DAMAGED' on the Driver's note and refuse the delivery. Failure to do so would mean Ladders And More Limited or our Courier not being liable for damaged goods! The words Unchecked, Unexamined or simliar are NOT acceptable!
Returns & Replacements
How Do I Cancel an Order?
If you want to cancel an order that has not yet been delivered then you need to contact us as soon as possible. We will try and stop delivery so that a delivery charge is not incurred. Orders are normally processed immediately so we may have already packaged your order and made arrangements for it to be sent to you. If this is the case then we cannot always stop the order from being sent.
If you have received a delivery and you want to cancel the order, and return the goods, then you need to call, or email, so that we can send you a returns number.
We will expect the goods to be received back in our warehouse within 7 working days from notification of cancellation. Failure on this may invalidate your returns process.
Please note: We will not refund your costs in returning the item to us unless you return the item to us because of an error on our part or because it is faulty. If you are a business there may be a restocking fee, depending on the item ordered.
We cannot cancel items made to your requirements if the manufacture of this item has been started. If you wish to cancel a bespoke product and the technical drawing has already been created, there may be a charge to cancel your order.
For your protection we recommend that you use a Recorded Delivery service. We cannot issue refunds for goods that fail to reach us. Please note that you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us unless we have delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.If an incorrect item has been ordered i.e. too big, then you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item and a restocking fee may be applicable.
Our returns policy does not cover goods made to order or bespoke items. They are not returnable.
Please contact us before returning any product!
- Returns should be made within 14 days and in an adequate condition and suitably packaged for transit. You must include the original despatch note in the package you are returning to us
- Ring us on 01942 601534 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us you'd like to return your item. Please quote your order number if applicable on your returned item.
We will then advise you what address to send the return to or arrange a collection of the product. (If damaged)
All returns arriving at our warehouse are processed within 5 working days. Unless we need to contact you further your refund will usually be processed with 7 days of recieving the returned goods and the absolute maximum time taken should be no more than 30 days from you first contacting us to organise the return. Please remember that you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us unless we have delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty. If a discount was applied to your original order, the amount refunded will be adjusted to allow for the revised order value and appropriate discount level.