BoSS Ladderspan is the market leading tower system designed for the professional user. The access towers are manufactured using state-of-the-art technology to offer consistent quality. The BoSS Ladderspan tower systems offer a choice of single 0.85m or double 1.45m frame widths and these are available in deck lengths of 1.8m or 2.5m.
These options give you the flexibility to build from 2.2m to 12.2m platform heights. Uses an alternative BoSS Camlock AGR build method for quicker, safer and simpler assembly.
- Fewer components for a faster and less complex build.
- Safety guardrails in place before operator ascends the platform.
- Camlock hook enables easier visual inspection from ground level.
- Rigid and robust construction
- Integral ladders with 0.25m climb rung spacing and 0.5m frame rung spacing for safe and comfortable access
- Ribbed rung tubing for increased grip
- Safety certification BS EN1004:2004