|Part Number ||Tower Length(m) ||Tower Width (m) ||Platform Height(m) ||Approx. Working Height (m) ||Weight (kg) |
|61402200 ||1.30 ||0.70 ||2.20 ||4.20 ||94.7 |
|61403200 ||1.30 ||0.70 ||3.20 ||5.20 ||124.6 |
|61404200 ||1.30 ||0.70 ||4.20 ||6.20 ||137.4 |
The BoSS Solo 700 access tower is simple to assemble and operate by one person. The access tower can be dismantled to a compact size for convenient store in its own rolling trolley made from the base unit and one platform for easy transportation. This rapid-build single person access tower is available in 3 platform heights. The patented camlock guardrail frames means this tower uses less components than a traditional BoSS tower. Part of the BoSS700 range - Interchangeable components for easy tower conversation.
- Designed to be quick and safe to assemble by one person
- Base unit forms trolley for convenient storage and transportation
- 0.7m x 1.3m compact base size fits through standard doorways
- Variable working heights up to 6.2m
- 0.25m rung pitch for versatile working height positions
- One piece aluminium folding toe board set
- Ideal for use in public buildings and retail locations
- Part of the BoSS700 range for interchangeable flexibility
- Certified to the latest EN 1004 Standard
This product is only available on a 5-7 working day delivery.