|Part Number ||Number of Rungs ||Height Extended as Extension Ladder (m) ||Max. Working Height As Extension Ladder (m) ||Free Standing Height as Stepladder (m) ||Closed Height (m) ||Stile Depth (m) ||Stabiliser Bar Length (m) ||Weight (kg) |
|41578 ||3 x 8 ||5.81 ||6.55 ||4.13 ||2.45 ||0.73 ||1.00 ||18.8 |
|41579 ||3 x 10 ||6.88 ||7.60 ||4.94 ||3.01 ||0.85 ||1.19 ||26.2 |
|41580 ||3 x 12 ||8.61 ||9.15 ||6.10 ||3.58 ||0.98 ||1.20 ||32.1 |
|41581 ||3 x 14 ||9.73 ||10.20 ||6.94 ||4.14 ||0.98 ||1.20 ||36.6 |
One ladder, many functions: the flexible solution for accessing higher places safely and providing extra stability. The Zarges Skymaster Plus X ladder is particularly safe and comfortable to use due to the 80 mm deep treads on the upper ladder. Industrial strength for the most robust of usage.
- Particularly light thanks to the combination of stepladder and rung ladder (hybrid design).
- Upper ladder equipped with top wheel assembly.
- Upper ladder can also be used separately as single ladders for Order Nos. 41578-41579.
- Maximum stability thanks to rigid locking bars on both sides.
- High-strength Perlon straps with sewn-in fixing tab to prevent splaying.
- The horizontal stabiliser bar is fitted with castors for ergonomic transport.
- Optimum wrap-around stile guide that encompasses the whole rung.
- Rung hook and stile guides are bolted in and can therefore be replaced.
- Replaceable 2-component plastic end caps ensure positioning without risk of slipping.
- EN131 Professional.
- Max. load 150kg.