|Part Number ||Number Of Treads ||Extended Height (m) ||Closed Height (m) ||Reach Height (m) ||Width Top/Bottom (m) ||Weight (kg) |
|70235-781 ||11 ||3.50 ||0.87 ||4.30 ||0.55/0.80 ||15.0 |
|70241-781 ||13 ||4.10 ||0.94 ||4.90 ||0.55/0.80 ||17.4 |
The most powerful telescopic ladder yet. Prime is the first telescopic ladder with a triangular tube design, making the ladder torsionally rigid and stronger than ever before. The ladder is designed be used in 75 degrees leaning angle and with the wide, angled and grooved steps that are horizontal with the ground also mean that you can feel safe at all times.
With Prime we took everything we know about designing
quality ladders and embarked on a new era.
This is where safety, quality and design meets.
- Triangular design stiles – Gives better hand hold, rotation and flex resistant.
- More material in each corner of triangular design stile for strength
- Friction profiles on steps to minimise risk of slipping
- Angled rubber feet for maximum contact with the ground which provides better stability and maximum safety
- Deep 80mm safety treads are level when climbing the ladder to provide comfort and security
- Dirt channels in the treads capture dirt and liquids keeping your standing area safe
- Simple to transport – Fits in all cars
- Simple and safe unlocking – 1.5 seconds closing time per tread ensured by unique braking mechanism
- Always the right height – Many ladders in one ladder
- Rubber top sections avoid damaging walls but they are also independently free moving to allow you to find the perfect spot to lean on
- Unique swingout stabiliser legs are easy to store and easy to deploy
- Compact and easy to carry with – Light but strong
- Made of high quality anodised aluminium with glass fibre reinforced plastic fittings
- For professionals by professionals
- EN131-6 and SP (RISE) certified
- Made in Sweden. Proudly