|Part Number ||Number of Rungs ||Closed Height (m) ||Extended Height (m) ||Width inc. Stabiliser Bar (m) ||Weight (kg) |
|NELT225 ||8 ||2.45 ||3.85 ||0.80 ||10.0 |
|NELT230 ||10 ||2.93 ||4.90 ||0.90 ||12.50 |
|NELT235 ||12 ||3.45 ||5.97 ||1.00 ||17.0 |
|NELT240 ||14 ||4.04 ||7.14 ||1.20 ||18.5 |
|NELT245 ||15 ||4.45 ||7.81 ||1.20 ||22.0 |
|NELT250 ||17 ||4.95 ||8.88 ||1.20 ||24.50 |
Lyte Ladders popular professinal trade 2 section extension ladder is tested and manufactured to the new EN131-2 Professional standard. Made in the UK and built from the best quality aluminium, Lyte Ladders NELT range is available in 2 and 3 sections and comes with a high quality stabiliser bar for maximum safety and stability.
- Tested and certified to new EN131-2 Professional standard
- Manufactured with D shape rung for comfort
- Newly designed stabiliser bar which is easy to fit and reduces the risks of sideways slips and gives a larger and safer footprint when in use
- Improved box section stiles with strengthened rung all in line with the new standard
- Made in Britain
- Max capacity load 150kg
- Strength testing is done with a static load of 275kg.
- Suitable for professional users.
- Suitable for Factory, Warehouse and Construction frequent use.